Friday, September 4, 2015

5 ways to improve my years at jc

1. I plan to play 3 sports at JC. I already made varsity soccer and plan to go out for lacrosse and a Winter sport. This is a good experience and lets me meet new people!
2. I plan to do good academically in high school. If i do good academically I will be proud of myself and it will get me somewhere for college.
3. My favorite sport is lacrosse so I want to get on varsity lacrosse by sophomore year and then get recruited by a college for lacrosse.
4. I also want to meet new people and exchange students because not everyone goes to school with kids from china or Spain or anywhere but here so I think it'd be cool to meet them!
5. Last, I want to go to more things like football games and activities after school to meet a lot of people and cheer on my school!

I want to make the best of high school so I really want to go and do as many things and activities as I can! I'm very excited to do new things ad see if I like things I never really thought I'd like. John Carroll has always been a dream for me and now my dreams coming true!

1 comment:

  1. I like your goals for the coming year, Marissa. Plus, congrats on making Varsity soccer! Good luck this year!

    ReplyDelete