Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Graded test

Today in class we got back out test that we took last week. I got a 77% on it and surprisingly that wasn't that bad of a grade. No one in my class got an A, people just got close too an A but there were very few people who got close. We went over the test and I realized I did make some stupid errors but everyone made them which made me feel better. This test didn't really do anything to my grade but my teacher started talking about an extra credit opportunity that had to do with donating 25$ to something in need and I want to do it to make a change to whoever I donate to and its a good chance to pull up my grade which is what I really need right now. I can't wait to hear more about this extra credit tomorrow so I can show what my grade means to me!

No comments:

Post a Comment