Monday, November 9, 2015

More note taking

Today in human geography class we got our test back first and then we took notes on religions. My test that I got back was awful and I'm very concerned now because I studied for a long time and still wasn't able to pass it and now I'm failing this class. But we started taking notes on religions and the only religion we got to was Christianity and we talked about Jesus and Mary and Joseph and how Mary was a virgin but became pregnant with Jesus and how Adam and Eve did the first sin of eating the apple that had knowledge in it which is what started our world! All of this is important and I understand all of it but honestly I wish we could learn in a more visual way in stead of just listening to a teacher talk for 55 minutes!

No comments:

Post a Comment