Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Last Test

Today in human geography we took the last test of the quarter and semester. It was to to hard but it definitely wasn't easy. I did study all of yesterday because I was home sick and I still manage to struggle. I don't really know what it is, but I really struggle in this class and really can't afford to fail it because I need to be passing so i can keep a 3.0 so my parents can afford John Carroll. I tried so hard this whole semester and might fail and I'm sorry but thats just wrong because I've put forth the effort but our grades are based off these tests that are impossible because all my teacher does is sit there and lecture about the problems in the world. I just think we could've learned differently and made more use out of this class.

No comments:

Post a Comment